Thursday, November 18, 2010

New Bike, part 2

In my last post, I stated that my new LHT doesn't really look much different than the stock photo on Surly's website, and here's proof:


Admittedly however, I think the setting is better in my shot- even if the lighting isn't.


Sadly, that's where it's been since I got it- waiting patiently in the spare bedroom for some TLC... Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to slap some parts on- pedals, at least!- and take it out for the inaugural ride.


And speaking of new things, today I shot my first "Danger Panda:"


My inspiration for that came from fellow randonneurer (randonneusse?) and flickr contact Gersemalina. She looks way better doing it than I do (click here if you don't believe me), but she did give me the idea.


No comments:


Sunrise over Little Tohama, from Ingraham Flats, 2007