Friday, May 21, 2010

Yehuda Look-Alike-Contest


Yehuda!
Originally uploaded by goodsterman

A few days ago, I was contacted by Rick Smith, who writes the comic Yehuda Moon and the Kickstand Cyclery. He had found this photo on my flickr page and wanted to know if he could use it in a banner advertising a Yehuda Moon look-a-like contest! I am a huge fan of Yehuda and of Rick's work, so of course I said yes! People- or at lease bike geeks- all over the world read the comic every day, so I guess I'll be sort of famous! You can check out the comic here: www.yehudamoon.com.

2 comments:

MELI. said...

looking like a hawt captain over there =)

Captain Hairdo said...

Thanks, Meli! Compliments like that are always nice- but especially when they come from someone as beautiful as you! ;^)


Sunrise over Little Tohama, from Ingraham Flats, 2007